Hm...
In my opinion, the study group is full of people and that is why there is so much problem to solve for Ronnie. I wonder whether he have think how to solve those problems. The first time we had our study group meeting ( that's what i call it when we meet together for sturdy group) all of us came and we meet at the Simei Community Centre. Ronnie treat us for a drink each and we thanked him. We brought our handbook, homework file, notebook, pencil box and etc that is needed. We did our homework while Ronnie talk to us individually and he called that talk "mature talk". He asked us about what school we want to go, what is our results for all the subject in last year SA2 and other question more. He even recommend us to other better school that we actually wanted to go. I think that some of us is maybe convince by him. Then, after we had that talk, we continued with our homework. After about 30 minutes, we headed of to the playground and not to play it is to relax ourselves for a while and train my inhibition. Now I think that my inhibition is stronger than last time. But I hope that the resident living in that area will not be effected by the shouting. And after less than 15 minutes we returned back to our home.

No comments:
Post a Comment