September 4, 2010

Opinion of the picture of a Snail Crossing

About the picture :

The snail is slowly crawling on a log. It maybe new to the environment and is exploring the environment.

Opinion :

Upon looking at that picture, I think that we will have to overcome challenges or obstacles to succeed and explore. This picture shows a very good example of being successful.

Although it knew that it will be risky for it to cross over from a log to another but it have an choice to take a go. It is either falling down or not.

Even looking at that picture, I felt nervous and worried for that snail. In my mind, I am thinking if it will succeed or not.

I think that even the snail in the picture can be a role model! The snail has displayed resilience and bravery and we should learn from it.

We can learn from any living thing and all of them displayed a value in them.

No comments:

C-Box, You spam I ban