Haizzz.... I thought that It's holiday so I will have time to arrange my things properly and start revise my work but when the June holiday came, I am at a relaxing mode. And I really hate that feeling. I always tell myself to WAKE UP...but to no avail....I just can't. I am like a person who is dying, lying on the floor calling someone to help him get up or just play play play.
I have no choice to set a deal with my mom. It is that if I finish all my homework at about 2-3 week of the holiday, I will be going to watch movie with my family! She is hesitating if she can make the deal. (I ask her in the first)
Reasons :
1) I can finish my homework.
2) I can revise earlier.
3) I can watch movie!!!
WISH ME GOOD LUCK!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment