June 17, 2010

Yesterday, 16 June, is the best day in MY LIFE!!!

I decided to post as Yesterday is really the best, awesome day in MY LIFE! Furthermore, I did not blog for ages.

This is the timeline for the events yestarday --> We did not expect that to happen.

8.20am - WAKE UP TIME!

8.23am - Makan! --> Eat!

8.30am - Bath

8.50am - Pack up!

9.15am - Go off

9.20am - Took MRT to ViVo City

10.05am - We reach there about 45min

10.10am - We realise that we are lost!

10.30am - We went to a shop called ___ONE ( near The Soup Spoon, about 3 shop away from the left)

11.05am - We went to eat --> The Soup Spoon

11.30am - Went to Cinema to Watch The Karate Kid. And it's AWESOME!!!! (Start at 11.40am)

2.10pm - Movie finally finish but IT'S NICE!!!

2.15pm - I was shivering with cool so after the movie I need to go to the toilet!

2.17pm - Finish that business.

2.20pm - Finding the Sentosa Express train.

2.45pm - Got the tickets, child-$3 adult-$4.50 <-- I think so. Wait for train to come. 3.00pm - Reach Sentosa. 3.05pm - At the Universal Studios Singapore !!! 3.10pm - Becose of some problem of the tickets, we must wait for the staff to give us another one. 3.25pm - WE ARE IN the Universal Studios Singapore!!! 6.51pm - We are OUT. :( 8pm- We reach home and the jorney back to Simei is about 45mins too + the jorney back to Vivo City by the Sentosa Express train. About the movie : The Karate Kid, It's awesome..Great...Fantastic...Nice...Cool...Exciting...Speechless becose run out of words to descrip --> It's too GREAT

Jaden Smith's Profile:
Jaden Christopher Syre Smith (born July 8, 1998) is an American child actor, rap artist, dancer, and the son of Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith. He is known for his roles in the films The Pursuit of Happyness, The Day the Earth Stood Still, and the 2010 remake of The Karate Kid.

In the movie: The Muscular Guy
Seriously, he is muscular!

























































Pictures :)

I will suggest people to watch it! But maybe not this year, after PSLE you can rent the CD to watch it.

As for the Universal Studios Singapore, we went around the place and completed the journey.

PROFIT after watching this show - The Karate Kid:
1) Know that when you fall you can choose to stand up or not.
2) Determination.
3) Discipline.

THIS SHOW ROCKS! AND I WILL REMEMBER THIS DAY IN MY LIFE.

No comments:

C-Box, You spam I ban